Child protection experts from across the country have been asked to help South Australia improve outcomes for Aboriginal children, after a report revealed a decline in the number of young people being placed in culturally appropriate care.
- Commissioner commences public hearings
- Commissioner releases Inquiry preliminary report
- Inaugural meeting of First Nations children’s commissioners and guardians identifies key advocacy priorities
- First Nations children’s commissioners, guardians release national priorities
- Update: Inquiry into Aboriginal children removals and placement