Child protection experts from across the country have been asked to help South Australia improve outcomes for Aboriginal children, after a report revealed a decline in the number of young people being placed in culturally appropriate care.
- Call for SA to take national lead in lifting criminal age to 14
- Aboriginal mothers “absolutely helpless” after babies taken at SA hospitals
- SA looks interstate to improve care for Aboriginal children
- ‘Appalling’ rate of Aboriginal kids in detention getting worse
- Give me power to investigate, commissioner tells Govt