South Australia’s first Aboriginal Children’s Commissioner has launched a year-long Royal Commission-like inquiry into the State Government’s removal of Aboriginal children.
- Commissioner commences public hearings
- Commissioner releases Inquiry preliminary report
- Inaugural meeting of First Nations children’s commissioners and guardians identifies key advocacy priorities
- First Nations children’s commissioners, guardians release national priorities
- Update: Inquiry into Aboriginal children removals and placement