South Australia’s first Aboriginal Children’s Commissioner has launched a year-long Royal Commission-like inquiry into the State Government’s removal of Aboriginal children.
- SA INQUIRY INTO STATE REMOVAL OF ABORIGINAL CHILDREN
- COMMISSIONER TO HOLD INQUIRY INTO ABORIGINAL CHILD PLACEMENT
- Aboriginal Children’s Commissioner finally set to be granted powers
- Call for SA to take national lead in lifting criminal age to 14
- Aboriginal mothers “absolutely helpless” after babies taken at SA hospitals