The SA Child Protection Department is struggling to reach its target to place more Aboriginal children in care with Aboriginal carers, but has almost doubled its spending on Indigenous-controlled organisations.
- Commissioner commences public hearings
- Commissioner releases Inquiry preliminary report
- Inaugural meeting of First Nations children’s commissioners and guardians identifies key advocacy priorities
- First Nations children’s commissioners, guardians release national priorities
- Update: Inquiry into Aboriginal children removals and placement