The SA Child Protection Department is struggling to reach its target to place more Aboriginal children in care with Aboriginal carers, but has almost doubled its spending on Indigenous-controlled organisations.
- Call for SA to take national lead in lifting criminal age to 14
- Aboriginal mothers “absolutely helpless” after babies taken at SA hospitals
- SA looks interstate to improve care for Aboriginal children
- ‘Appalling’ rate of Aboriginal kids in detention getting worse
- Give me power to investigate, commissioner tells Govt