Pressure is mounting on the State Government to lift the age of criminal responsibility in South Australia from 10 to 14 years, but Attorney-General Vickie Chapman says no decision will be made until a federal review is handed down.
- Commissioner commences public hearings
- Commissioner releases Inquiry preliminary report
- Inaugural meeting of First Nations children’s commissioners and guardians identifies key advocacy priorities
- First Nations children’s commissioners, guardians release national priorities
- Update: Inquiry into Aboriginal children removals and placement