Pressure is mounting on the State Government to lift the age of criminal responsibility in South Australia from 10 to 14 years, but Attorney-General Vickie Chapman says no decision will be made until a federal review is handed down.
- Call for SA to take national lead in lifting criminal age to 14
- Aboriginal mothers “absolutely helpless” after babies taken at SA hospitals
- SA looks interstate to improve care for Aboriginal children
- ‘Appalling’ rate of Aboriginal kids in detention getting worse
- Give me power to investigate, commissioner tells Govt