Aboriginal children and young people make up less than five per cent of SA’s total child population but new figures show they are majorly over-represented in care and youth detention systems.
- Commissioner commences public hearings
- Commissioner releases Inquiry preliminary report
- Inaugural meeting of First Nations children’s commissioners and guardians identifies key advocacy priorities
- First Nations children’s commissioners, guardians release national priorities
- Update: Inquiry into Aboriginal children removals and placement