Aboriginal children and young people make up less than five per cent of SA’s total child population but new figures show they are majorly over-represented in care and youth detention systems.
- Call for SA to take national lead in lifting criminal age to 14
- Aboriginal mothers “absolutely helpless” after babies taken at SA hospitals
- SA looks interstate to improve care for Aboriginal children
- ‘Appalling’ rate of Aboriginal kids in detention getting worse
- Give me power to investigate, commissioner tells Govt